Patient from USA Got Back to An Active Life with Laser Spine Surgery India

 

All the way from US, 62-year-old Grayson Jones recently came down to India with his wife to get a permanent relief from a spine problem with laser spine surgery India. Belonging for family of doctors, he found India to be a suitable place for his treatment. With a satisfactory smile spread across his face, he now shares his experience in India.


“I was diagnosed with Spondylolisthesis, a condition of spine in which one bone in the back slides ahead over the bone below it. This will cause back pain and numbness or weakness in one or both legs.  I’ve been experiencing lower back pain for more than one year. Even after several medication and treatments, I faced a lot of problems. My problem couldn't be treated in USA hence I started looking out. The cost of  laser spinesurgery India, where I have a family too, the cost of procedure in USA was 3-4 times costlier than the treatment in India. Quality of hospitals and doctors in India is at par with the best, there was no waiting time, and hence I chose India!

Well, when you are looking for your treatment abroad, you would need a good medical travel facilitator. I looked up the internet and went through Dheeraj Bojwani Consultant’s website. It was at that time I realized that they were a very reliable source and I contacted them. Things moved at a fast pace after that and they provided the list of the best spine hospitals in India.

 

Dheeraj Bojwani Consultant took my case to multiple hospitals and within a week shared recommendations from 5 senior doctors. I was very impressed with the surgeon and the hospital recommended by Dheeraj Bojwani Consultant for laser spine surgery India was a JCI accredited hospital i.e. the highest level of accreditation for hospitals (globally). I discussed my case with the surgeon on phone too, it gave me confidence!” 

After the decision was made, Dheeraj Bojwani Consultant team assisted him in getting the paperwork done. The case manager got the Visa Invitation Letter from the hospital and the rest of the team worked for the application of his medical e Visa. Subsequently, he arrived in India. Patient from USA was received by an executive of the operations team and taken to the hotel. “Due to my back-pain, it frankly wasn't that comfortable. The flight was on time. I flew from India to USA. I didn’t have to wait after landing in India as Dheeraj Bojwani Consultant patient manager was already present on the airport. Immediately after I arrived in India, I was taken to the hospital. After an hour I met the surgeon. As instructed I went through some tests and by the next day I was admitted in the hospital for my laser spine surgery India. Dheeraj Bojwani Consultant arranged everything for me and provided me hotel options that were within my budget. The hotel that I chose was 5 minutes ride from the hospital. 

On a scheduled date, laser spine surgery India was conducted successfully. After a few days of observation and recovery, the patient was discharged from the hospital. The doctor had a detailed session of lifestyle and postural changes that patient from USA would need to make in the future. “The treatment and overall care were fantastic. I am very thankful to all the staff for being very patient and kind. I had to stay in the hospital for only 3 days, and 10 days in hotel for physiotherapy and recovery. The physiotherapist was arranged by Dheeraj Bojwani Consultant.

 

It was a very pleasant experience. The diagnosis and prompt treatment is commendable. Within 2 days after laser spine surgery India, I could walk. From the hotel to the hospital, everything is so prim and proper and also technologically advanced. I strongly recommend India for its high standards in medical treatment, and the prices here, too, are cheaper than anywhere else in the world. There are many options for hospitals and doctors here. You can choose one for your treatment after discussing with your case manager who will guide the whole time.

I am thankful to Dheeraj Bojwani Consultant team. I am back in USA now and I am so looking forward to start playing Tennis again! I would love to visit India again”.

Popular posts from this blog

Masters Of Precision: India's Best Spine Surgeons At Your Service

Back Health Redefined: Top Spine Surgery Hospital In Bangalore, India

Gamma Knife Radiosurgery: A Beacon Of Hope For Brain Patients In India