Deep Brain Stimulation Brings Self-Sufficiency and an End to Embarrassment to Amelia Brown

 

“I was unable to write my name for probably seven or eight years,” Amelia Brown recalls. With handwriting “like an EKG” thanks to extreme tremors, she depended on her spouse or daughter to jot down things for her. At work, he used a rubber stamp to signal his name. “It become embarrassing,” she says. Eating out intended having to ask for his drink with a lid and straw, “I was unable to use a knife and fork. I only ate things I could eat with a spoon, due to the fact the shaking turned was so terrible.”

Her doctor had been telling her for a while that she needed an implant-based treatment known as deep brain stimulation. But Amelia was apprehensive, wondering what it would be like to undergo surgery and have leads implanted in her brain. So for years, she relied on medications to keep the tremors in check.



It is in this moment Amelia, took to the internet to search for a healthcare center that would relieve her from their ailing conditions.  “I was suffering since long, my suffering did intensify. I started searching in the internet for the best dbs surgeons of India that would be able to point out as well as cure my medical condition; that’s when I came across Dheeraj Bojwani Consultant”.

 “Case supervisor of Dheeraj Bojwani Consultant was very kind and extraordinarily knowledgeable about treatments of this nature and assured me of high success rate of DBS surgery India. She gave me various options to choose from, and assured me that if I needed anything, she was just a phone call away,” said Amelia. The very next day, case manager made an appointment with best dbs surgeons of India. I arrived in India the following week. Before coming to India, the case manager from Dheeraj Bojwani Consultant provided me with a list of some of the best dbs surgeons of India, that have a great record in performing high success rate of DBS surgery India. They also gave me opinions and quotations from best dbs surgeons of India and helped me with the selection amongst them.

 

Amelia met with one of the best dbs surgeons of India. “He had an extraordinarily kind manner,” said Amelia. “A super nice guy. Highly clear about the very exact and complex circumstance that I supposedly had. I remember he used a lot of analogies which explained the complex procedure in a straightforward manner assuring high success rate of DBS surgery India.”

Amelia, whose surgical procedures were completed by one of the best dbs surgeons of India, says the experience wasn’t nearly as horrifying as he had feared. Her nervousness began to dissipate during her very first consultation: “the surgeon was great because he explained everything. He didn’t leave anything out, and he explained it on my level. When I was on the operating table, they hooked my battery up and told me to sign my name,” Amelia remembers. “And I wrote my name similar to i did eight years ago. Everyone was amazed.”

Now back in USA, Amelia sends her love, “The best dbs surgeons of India, took excellent care of me and pushed me to get better each day. Their positive attitudes were contagious. Everyone from thereceptionists to the cab driver was considerate and truly caring.” Looking back, she says, “I can’t say enough about the people at Dheeraj Bojwani Consultant ant is exceptional. “It’s really given me a new outlook,” she says. “It’s modified my life.” I did not feel scared at all time! It’s fantastic’

Popular posts from this blog

Masters Of Precision: India's Best Spine Surgeons At Your Service

Back Health Redefined: Top Spine Surgery Hospital In Bangalore, India

Gamma Knife Radiosurgery: A Beacon Of Hope For Brain Patients In India